- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
Here are my selections for Churchill tomorrow.
In Kelly’s Defense looks ultra-tough, but not invincible. Avoid Birdstone progeny in short races. Also, note first time lasix for the rail filly Mahna.
Selections: #1 Mahna, #4 Comfort and Joy, #5 Finesse, #7 In Kelly’s Defense
The class-dropper on the rail looks dangerous. Out of the first time starters, Anusara and Cookie have decent connections. Finally, Pistorela owns positional speed.
Selections: #1 Delilahjane, #5 Anusara, #7 Pistorela, #8 Cookie
Side with Calvin Borel and hope for the best? The race sets up for Cold Facts.
No Distinction owns the high BRIS figure.
Selections: #1 Cold Facts, #6 No Distinction
Renards Lapin ran the best race last time from a pace handicapper’s standpoint.
If there is money to include Stylish d’Oro and Flak, they ran well in their last turf starts too from a pace standpoint, but I can’t pick all of them.
Selection: #10 Renards Lapin
“Maybe”…: #7 Stylish d’Oro, #11 Flak